Who should apply to UConn’s Healthcare Innovations Online Graduate certificate?
- Registered Nurses interested in improving the care environments where they serve (or will serve) as leaders
- Registered Nurses interested in learning how to innovate in their care environments
- Healthcare professionals like doctors, pharmacists, dentists, physical therapists, and allied health professionals interested in improving and solving problems affecting their practice and/or discipline
- Non-healthcare professionals in engineering, business, or fine arts seeking to understand innovation and entrepreneurship in the healthcare environment
- Members and followers of SONSIEL- Society of Nurse Scientists, Innovators, Entrepreneurs & Leaders – or various nurse hackathons
- Nursepreneurs, rockstar nurses, and your everyday unsung heroes of healthcare innovation!
“Our healthcare advancements throughout history are a result of creative and inquisitive minds bringing forth new innovations to meet a current or emerging care quality need.” ~ Dr. Tiffany Kelley PhD MBA RN, Healthcare Innovation Certificate Program Director